Health & Wellness
Traditions at North Willow offers personal service plans that are created for each resident by our Wellness Director. This plan may include assistance with various daily activities or personal care services, all coordinated by our 24-hour on-site licensed nursing staff.
The Wellness Director assesses all incoming residents to ensure that our community is able to meet their current health care needs. Open communication and teamwork between resident, family, physicians and staff create the ultimate health care environment. For added peace of mind, we provide an emergency response system, which includes pull cords in the apartments as well as individual pendants for our residents. Enjoy carefree living in a safe, secure environment.
TRAINED STAFF ASSIST WITH ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIVING, 24/7:
- Clothing selection
- Dressing assistance
- Dining assistance
- Professional nurses oversee the delivery of all health care services to our residents.
- Our nurses are on site 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Health status monitoring performed routinely with notation of conditions of changes
- Our staff provides comprehensive medication support – from medication reminders to standby assistance to administering medications
- All medications are reviewed periodically by a licensed pharmacist